Here's this week's handpicked guitar news and musical mayhem from across the Internet.
Joke of the Week
Q: What do you call a successful guitarist? A: A guy whose wife has 2 jobs.
Quote of the Week
The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet. ~Oliver Herford
Most Popular Guitar News
- Video: 14-Year-Old Girl Plays Van Halen's "Eruption" Solo
- Metallica Reveal 'Through the Never' Trailer
- 90-Year-Old Actor Christopher Lee Unleashing Second Full-Length Metal Album
- The Love Child of Chewbacca and a Guitar
- GuitarBots - Online Guitar Game For Real Guitars
- 6 New Jackson Pro Series Dinky Guitars
- Three Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Band
- United Stringdom: Using the Harmonic Minor Scale and Phrygian-Dominant Mode to Create Neoclassical Metal-Style Solos
- Beatles Guitar Sells for Over $400,000
- Three Fingered Lightning - Django Reinhardt Documentary (52:41)
- How To Choose A Good Guitar Repairman Or Luthier
- Do you have a guitar that isn't worth much, but is of great sentimental value to you?
- Dracula’s Guitar ?
- HP Newquist Talks About The National Guitar Museum, Stealth Learning and Blood
- Seymour Duncan Announces The Nazgûl
- Fender Standard Stratocaster to Yngwie Malmsteen Modification
- Google Music All Access: Should It Be Your New Streaming Service?
To get daily guitar news updates, tips, humor and a bunch more daily guitar stuff to help keep you inspired, click here to follow me on Twitter at @MichaelJae. To get this list emailed directly to you each week, just subscribe for free to this site by adding your email at that the right.