Joke of the Week
Q: What do you call a successful guitarist? A: A guy whose wife has 2 jobs.
Quote of the Week
The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven't got the joke yet. ~Oliver Herford
Most Popular Guitar News
- Gibson: SG Deluxe 2013 [Reviews]
- Meet the World's First Playable Beer Bottle
- 6 Things Most Guitar Players Don't Understand About Music Theory [Columns]
- What has been the most helpful thing you learned in all your guitar playing?
- Have you ever seen a more out-of-place headstock on a guitar?
- Zakk Wylde Teams Up With Les Paul Trio for Memorable Gig in New York City
- John Williams to Retire
- New Fender Satin Standard Guitars In Vibrant Colors
- Tosin Abasi discusses his Ibanez TAM100 8-string signature guitar
- Greatest Guitar Solos of All Time Readers Poll: Round 1 — "For the Love of God" (Steve Vai) Vs. "Black Star" (Yngwie Malmsteen)
- Gibson Guitar Corp. Becomes Gibson Brands
- Apple Reveals iTunes Radio and iOS 7 [News]
- Apple to Reveal iRadio and New iOS Tonight [News]
- One-off Gordon Smith fretless SG guitar, plus Guthrie Govan on a Vigier Surfretter fretless guitar
- Kick Out the Jams: How to Make Your Delay Pedal Work for You
- Guitarist Adrian Belew Quits Nine Inch Nails: "It Didn't Work"
- Guitar Techs: The Guitar Heroes Behind The Scenes
To get daily guitar news updates, tips, humor and a bunch more daily guitar stuff to help keep you inspired, click here to follow me on Twitter at @MichaelJae. To get this list emailed directly to you each week, just subscribe for free to this site by adding your email at that the right.