Here's this week's handpicked guitar news and musical mayhem from across the Internet.
Joke of the Week
Q: Why are so many guitarists jokes one-liners? A: So the rest of the band can understand them.
Quote of the Week
"I started out playing guitar because Jimi Hendrix was my hero..." ~Joe Satriani
Most Popular Guitar News
- Rare Beatles Vox Guitar on Display in Ireland April 16 – May 8
- Classical Guitar Drills Lessons
- Top 10 Metal Guitar Riffs [News]
- Taylor Guitars Expands the 500 Series with First Edition All-Mahogany Guitars
- Buying Used Guitars Online for Fun and Profit
- Guitar EQ levels trigger the stage lights
- Metallica: Official Pinball Machine Images & Details
- 3 New Black Martin Guitars Made From Weird Stuff
- Anthrax Guitarist Scott Ian Transforms Into a Werewolf for 'Blood & Guts' Series
- Hole Notes: The Progressive, Acoustic Stylings of Virtuoso Picker Robert Fripp
- 43 Years Ago: The Beatles Announce Their Breakup
- What is your most proud moment as a guitarist?
- Ready for Metallica Pinball?
- Joe Satriani, 'A Door Into Summer' – Song Review
- Former ANTHRAX Guitarist: It's Because Of DAVE MUSTAINE That I Came Back To Play Full Time
- Joe Satriani Reveals His Newest Single for Streaming Online [News]
- Guide to Soundproofing a Room
- Primus' 'Sailing the Seas of Cheese' Deluxe Edition Coming May 21
- How to Make a Song Melody Easier for Audiences to Remember
- Steve Vai discusses his new Ibanez JEM 7V7
- How do you come up with 'catchy' chord progressions?
- Black Sabbath Reveal '13' Cover Artwork [News]
- How Gibson’s CEO Saved the Company — the Bloomberg Interview
- Let's Strengthen That Pinky [Lessons]
- How to raise $500 for charity using your guitar!