Joke of the Week
Q: Did you hear about the guitarist who was in tune? A: Neither have I.
Quote of the Week
Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends. ~Alphonse de Lamartine
Most Popular Guitar News
- Top 10 Best Metal Guitars [News]
- Man Compiles Every James Hetfield 'Yeah' Ever [News]
- Zakk Wylde Announces West Coast Solo Acoustic Tour
- How To Use Rhythmic Displacement To Come Up With New Riffs [Lessons]
- How To Increase Your Motivation To Practice Guitar [Columns]
- Turn Distortion into Overdrive with a Compressor
- John Fahey Guitar TAB
- Video: Black Sabbath Post Second Behind-the-Scenes Look at New Album, '13'
- Wednesday Question: Best Metal Guitars? [News]
- What In the World: Celtic Phrasing Using Grace Note Articulations
- A Short Guitar Study of Dropped D Tuning
- If you could sit in on the writing process of one band or guitarist, who would it be, and why?
- Guitar Legend Peter Banks Passes Dies
- Parenthood for Guitar Nerds
- Problems In Small Bands Music [Columns]
- Want to Write Original Music? Start Absorbing Your Favorite Guitarists’ Superpowers Now
- John Fahey - Live at the Record Plant 1973
- I Guess you Play it With a Puck ?
- The Big Send-Off: 10 Epic Guitar Outros
- Peter Frampton and B.B. King to Play Together
- Playing Guitar in Public: Getting Past Your Insecurities
- The Gentleman's Guide To Voicing Your Musical Opinion Without Sounding Like A Complete A-s [Columns]
- D'Addario Introduces A Fresh Pick-Me-Up With Its New 'Build A Pick' Customization Site [News]
To get daily guitar news updates, tips, humor and a bunch more daily guitar stuff to help keep you inspired, click here to follow me on Twitter at @MichaelJae. To get this list emailed directly to you each week, just subscribe for free to this site by adding your email at that the right.