Joke of the Week
Q: What did the lead guitarist get on his IQ test? A: Drool.
Quote of the Week
To me a guitar is kind of like a woman. You don't know why you like 'em but you do. ~Waylon Jennings on his Telecaster
Most Popular Guitar News
- Guitar Center To Launch First Ever Musician’s Expo
- Picks with Pluck: 11 Guitar Picks That Dare to Be Different
- Dave Grohl Says He Wanted PJ Harvey to Front Nirvana [News]
- Interview: Thom Beckman Discusses His Heavy Metal Mandolin Project, 'Shroud Of Spiders'
- DIY Disaster : An Active Pickup on a Hollowbody Gretsch Guitar !
- John Fahey - Blind Joe Death Unreissued 1959 Versions
- Man Compiles Every James Hetfield 'Yeah' Ever [News]
- Essential Listening: 10 Great Slide Guitar Songs
- 7 Deliberate Practice Tips That All Guitarists Should Know
- Alex Lifeson Remembers Darker Times for Rush
- STAIND Guitarist Is 'Totally Down' For Playing With NEWSTED
- JIMI HENDRIX's Sister Talks 'People, Hell And Angels' In Video Interview
- Bonamassa Goes Acoustic
- A Chance to Buy Satriani’s Gear
- Monoprice Improves on Their Awesome $7 Earbuds
- Fusion Guitar Picking Workout
- The World’s Largest Guitar
- Opeth Frontman: 'It Would Be Impossible For Metallica To Write Another 'Master Of Puppets'' [News]
- 7 Ways To Become A Better Guitarist And Musician [Columns]
- The Two Most Important Scales in Western Music
- Fine-Tuning the Adjustment of Passive Humbuckers
- Free Spirit: The Genius Of Paul Kossoff
- Satriani’s coolest album cover to date
- John Fahey - Live at Stoneybrook 1972
- A Little Irish Style Guitar for St. Patrick's Day
- Stonehenge 2 guitar with tubular metal body briefly seen on eBay
To get daily guitar news updates, tips, humor and a bunch more daily guitar stuff to help keep you inspired, click here to follow me on Twitter at @MichaelJae. To get this list emailed directly to you each week, just subscribe for free to this site by adding your email at that the right.